Hospital Discharge Planning
The discharge of homeless patients from hospitals is complex. Understanding housing options and ways to access housing are important for hospital discharge planning. More On This
Please help make this a better resource by participating as an LAHomeless.org contributor. Your contributions will help us to provide the most current and up-to-date resource information. You can add and edit resources and information at any time--thus helping to make this site the definitive homeless resource.
If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding content or to add new features, please contact the administrators. Thank you.
About this Site and Staff
- Drug Policy Conference: International Drug Policy Reform Conference in Los Angeles. November 2-5, 2011 More On The Drug Policy Conference
- JWCH Medical Clinic – Lynwood, currently located at 3624 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lynwood, CA 90262, will be relocating in Summer 2011 to a new location: at 3591 East Imperial Highway, Lynwood, CA 90262. More On This
- Share Us With A Website Link: Please help spread the word about the Los Angeles Homeless Resource with a link from your website. It's easy! More On This
- Los Angeles Homeless Resource has undergone a makeover. Your feedback and participation is well appreciated.
- If your page is not viewing properly, refresh by: Ctl-F5, for IE browsers, and Shift-Reload, for Firefox browsers.
1. Click on List All Pages or Categories in the menu above this line. This will give you access to the agencies and services if you know their name.
2. Type in the agency name or service in the search box below, or use Google by clicking below the search box.
Google's "site search"
Add your search terms after site:lahomeless.wikia.com.
How to Add a Resource
- To prevent duplication, please Search for a previously existing agency or resource and modify that instead of creating a new entry.
- Don't forget to add Categories to your new listing.
- Please review How to Add a Resource for instructions. If you need further help, visit: Site Guidelines and Help.